Click on any of the capabilities found below to learn more:
STEAM TUNNEL FOR SHRINK SLEEVES
- Capable of sizes from 2 oz to 64 oz
- Multiple vendors for shrink sleeve applications
- Runs as little as 1,000 units and up
- 5 Liquid Filling lines
- 3 Powder Filling lines
- 1 Form Fill and Seal Powder Filler (0.5 to 3.0 fluid oz Pouches)
- Siphon Fillers
- Pressure-fill (piston-fill) for medium to high viscosity formulations.
- Dedicated manufacturing lines to meet customer demand.
- Clean Room Filling Line for sensitive projects
VALUE ADDED PROCESSES
- Induction sealing
- Wide range of bottle types (pistol grip sprayers, f- style gallon, round bottles)
- Ratchet neck finishes for most spray bottles Ratchet sprayers
- Shrink banding with shrink tunnel
- Two-sided pressure sensitive labeling
- Wrap-around labeling Kit assembly
- Assorted pack sizes (2 pk-4 pk- 6 pk-12 pack, etc.)
- Partition inserts
- Pads (when required) and/or bubble wrap
- Tray inserts, Product-specific information
With our effective process and experienced production team, we can offer a wide range of economic contract packaging solutions. Utilizing a variety of filling methods and equipment (9 Liquid packaging lines) from 1 oz. up to 5 gallons, 30 gallon and 55 gallon drums) to support your organization’s requirements. We are able to adjust to your specific needs from traditional filling and packaging to custom developed solutions.
We have 3 auger filling lines for powder filling from super sacks or drums to:
- Smaller wide mouth containers from 4 -8 oz.
- Form Fill and Seal Powder Filler (0.5 to 3.0 Fluid oz. Pouches)
- 1-2 lb. cylinder containers
- 2, 4, 8, 25 or 50 lb. with screw or tamp lids
- Plastic sealable bags assorted sizes
- 5 gallon pails to 55 gallon drums
- Piston fillers for medium to high viscosity
- Various size containers 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 32, 64, 128 oz. containers
- Half gallon and one- gallon container
- Up to a 5 gallon pail both open head and tight head
- Wood floor glues
- Carpet glues
- Roofing adhesive type materials
BOTTLING AND FILLING
- HDPE PET, LDPE, PVC
- Metal pails and cans
- Plastic bags pre-made and printed to be sealed
- UN rated 5- 55 gallon pails/drums
- Metal, plastic or fiber drums
- 1 ounce, up to 55 gallon drums and 250 gallon totes
- Assist in selecting packaging components and testing
- Round cylinders- wrap around label
- Carafes- wrap around label
- Round gallons with handles wrap around label
- F-style gallons and half gallons two sided labeling
- Delta rounds-wrap around labels
- Pistol grip spray bottles two sided labeling
- Neck finishes vary for each size container
- Induction sealing
- CRC- Child Resistant
- Vented caps for most neck finishes
- Ratchet sprayers
It is all about promoting your brand! Our company has a private label program for those that are willing to market their own company brand. Clean Advantage, Inc. will assist in label design, content, packaging, and distribution. We work very closely with you to customize the products and to your specification. Minimum quantities required.
Information about minimum purchasing and other requirements regarding the private label program can be obtained through our private label sales office: 800-788-3648
For wholesalers, requiring the ability to drop ship products for their retailer customers Clean Advantage, Inc. can provide a tremendous ADVANTAGE to increasing sales.
Despite the various sales channels you are selling through, Clean Advantage, Inc. has the technology to integrate all of your shipping needs. With drop shipping retail fulfilment services from Clean Advantage, Inc. your company has the ability to seamlessly and effectively distribute your product Clean Advantage, Inc. has the capability to drop ship your product while meeting the detailed requirements of each retailer.
Customized drop ship packing slips designed and approved for each retailer. Customized drop shipping labels for each retailer.
- Pick & Pack Order Fulfillment case only
- Drop Shipping to retailers
- Kit Assembly
- Return Processing